Dumpster Rental Sizes
Picking a Dumpster can be a challenging task, almost as challenging as filling it up. Our highly trained professionals are here to help you make that decision a simple one.
You have to really think about how much debris you are going to place inside the dumpster. If you get one that is too big, then it is a waste of money, if you get one that is too small, then you can’t fit everything in on one trip. We have worked out almost every scenario, and we can tell you exactly what size dumpster you will need to get the job done.
Below is a list of the dumpster sizes that we offer, and typically what would be placed inside.
10 Yard Dumpsters
12’ long x 8’ wide x 4’ high
In most cases a 10 yard dumpster is most appropriate for medium sized cleanup projects and smaller remodeling projects.
- – Small kitchen and/or bath remodeling project
- – Single shingle roof debris of up to 1,500 square feet
- – Medium sized attic, basement, or garage cleanouts
- – Deck removal of up to 250 square feet
20 Yard Dumpsters
22’ long x 8’ wide x 4.5’ high
The 20 yard dumpster is nearly twice as long as the 10 yard and it generally your best choice when it comes to large home cleanup projects and mid sized renovation projects.
- – Deck removal of up to 300 to 400 square feet
- – Larger garage, attic, or basement cleanouts
- – Single shingle roof debris of 2,500 to 3,000 square feet
- – Carpet or flooring removal for larger homes
30 Yard Dumpsters
22’ long x 8’ wide x 6’ high
The 30 yard dumpsters have the same dimensions as the 20 yard variant but with higher walls. This makes them great for home clean-out, remodeling, and renovation projects for very large homes.
- – Two car garage demolition
- – New home construction
- – Major home additions
- – Complete siding or window replacement on a small to medium home
40 Yard Dumpsters
22’ long x 8’ wide x 8’ high
Once again the dimensions are the same as the 20 and 30 yard variants but with higher walls. These massive dumpsters are only used for the largest projects.
- – Major additions to a building or new construction
- – Complete siding or window replacement for a large home
- – Commercial building cleanout
- – Commercial roof tear off
Call Us Now for a Dumpster Rental Size Consultation
Choosing the right dumpster size for your project is of critical importance but can be a tricky task. Making the wrong choice can have undesirable consequences such as overpaying or not having enough space for waste and debris.
Give us a call at
and we’ll be glad to speak with you and advise you on which dumpster size is best for your specific project.